20 Delicious Iced Coffee Recipes to Make at Home
7–French Iced Coffee :
There’s nothing like a delicious cold and icy coffee in the summer. Can I get anyone to agree with me on that one? And this recipe is perfect! It’s got great flavor and it’s smooth and creamy. The best part is you can make it with your favorite flavor of coffee.
- 1 cup 8 ounces hot brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Stir together coffee and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in milk, whipping cream, and chocolate syrup.
- Freeze in a container overnight.
- The next day, place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving, or until it’s slushy.
- Serve in glass mugs.
If you don’t have time to freeze overnight. 3-4 hours should be enough.