20 Delicious Iced Coffee Recipes to Make at Home
5-Blended Turtle Iced Coffee :
Starbucks has now come out with a brand new line of multi-serve iced coffees, “Brewed to Personalize”. This new line comes in three flavors: Unsweetened, Lightly Sweetened, and Caramel. No matter what flavor you choose, each bottle contains 8 cups of coffee, making it the perfect choice for entertaining guests. I personally bought the Unsweetened flavor, so that I could create my own homemade iced coffee recipe.
I’m excited to share this recipe with you, because I know you’ll love it just as much as I do! This blended turtle coffee delight is easy to make at home with Starbucks iced coffee, milk, ice, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce, chopped pecans, and whipped cream. The best part is drizzling caramel and chocolate in the cup before pouring the blended iced coffee in.
- 1 cup Starbucks Multi-Serve Iced Coffee – Brewed to Personalize, Unsweetened 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup, plus more for topping
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce, plus more for topping
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans
- Whipped cream for topping
- Drizzle your favorite chocolate syrup and caramel sauce around the sides of a glass and place it in the freezer to chill.
- Add a few ice cubes, some cold milk, your favorite iced coffee, more chocolate syrup and caramel sauce to a blender and blend well.
- Pour the delicious drink into the chilled glass and top with whipped cream, more chocolate syrup and caramel sauce, and some chopped pecans.
- Enjoy your delicious and creative caramel and chocolate frozen drink!