20 Delicious Iced Coffee Recipes to Make at Home
4-Raspberry iced coffee:
This delicious raspberry iced coffee is topped with frothed milk and cacao nibs for a pick-me-up that will tantalize your taste buds.
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 Vanizio Nespresso coffee pod, brewed (or 1 cup brewed coffee)
- 1/4 cup whole milk, frothed using Nespresso Aeroccino or handheld frother (alternatively, if you don’t have a milk frother, you can just use the milk unfrothed)
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Combine the raspberries and agave in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- In a shaker, combine the raspberry mixture, brewed coffee and a handful of ice. Stir until chilled.
- Fill two glasses with ice and pour the milk into the bottom of each glass, reserving the froth.
- Top with the coffee and raspberry mixture.
- Spoon the froth on top and sprinkle the cacao nibs on top of the froth.