20 Delicious Iced Coffee Recipes to Make at Home
3- Mexican Cold Brew Coffee:
There’s something about cold brew that just makes my day a little bit better. It’s less acidic than regular coffee, which means it doesn’t bother my sensitive stomach as much. If you love coffee but also have stomach issues, then this recipe is definitely for you!
- 1/3 cup coarsely ground coffee
- 6 cups cold water
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- Stir all the ingredients together in a pitcher or large jar, and then let them sit in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, use a fine strainer to strain the large grounds, and then strain again using a cheesecloth or a french press for the best results.
- Serve the coffee over ice with milk or cream, if desired.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge.