20 Delicious Iced Coffee Recipes to Make at Home
19–Cold Brew Vietnamese Iced Coffee:
This vietnamese iced coffee is perfect for a refreshing cold drink on a hot day. The concentrated cold-brewed coffee is combined with ice and condensed milk for a delicious, icy treat.
- 6 oz concentrated cold brew coffee (see note)
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk (see note)
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add in your favourite coffee and then pour in condensed milk.
- Stir until completely mixed and enjoy your delicious iced coffe
There are two ways to make cold brew coffee:
by mixing ground coffee with cold water and letting it steep overnight, or by buying it pre-made from the store. I like mine with about 2 tablespoons of condensed milk, but depending on how sweet you want yours, you may want to adjust the amount.
serving: 1glass, calories: 130kcal, carbohydrates: 21g, protein: 3g, fat: 3g, saturated fat: 2g, sodium: 54mg, potassium: 231mg, sugar: 21g, net carbs: 21g