20 Delicious Iced Coffee Recipes to Make at Home
15-ice brewed coffee recipe with Honey and Milk :
This cold brew iced coffee with honey and milk is a wonderful way to enjoy a refined-sugar free coffee! The coffee is brewed very strong, so it won’t taste watered down from the ice, the honey simple syrup, or the whole milk. I promise you won’t miss the cream and sugar!
- 1 cup coffee grounds (16 tablespoons)
- 4 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 cups milk preferably whole
- Mix the coffee grounds (1 cup) with the water (4 cups) in a container or pitcher and refrigerate for at least 12 hours, and as long as 48 hours.
- Once the coffee has had enough time to steep, use a fine mesh sieve lined with cheesecloth or coffee filter to strain the coffee.
- In a small bowl of pyrex measuring cup, mix the honey (1/4 cup) with the warm water (1/4 cup) to make a quick simple syrup. Stir until honey is dissolved.
- Pour 1 cup of the cold brew coffee over ice in a glass, then add 2 tablespoons of the honey simple syrup and 1/2 cup of the milk.
- Stir and enjoy!
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 172mg | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 1mg
16-Thai Iced Coffee Protein Shake:
I love smoothies and protein shakes, so I felt the need to try and transform a protein shake into a Thai iced coffee protein shake that would have all the same flavor of regular Thai iced coffee – except this one has a base of chocolate protein powder. Because… why not? And chocolate makes anything better.
- 1 cup brewed cold coffee *
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup ice to taste
- Create your perfect smoothie by adding all of your favorite ingredients into a blender and blending until smooth.
- If it’s not quite the consistency you’re looking for, keep blending until it is.
- With a little experimentation, you’ll find the perfect mix for you.
If you don’t like coffee, you can use 8 oz unsweetened almond milk and 3 tsp. instant espresso powder to make a delicious iced latte.