20 Delicious Iced Coffee Recipes to Make at Home
11-Coconut Spiced Iced Coffee Cocktail:
I never realized how easy it was to cold brew iced coffee. All you do is place coffee grinds in a jar or pitcher, cover with cold water and refrigerate overnight (covered). Strain it after at least 8 hours and serve over ice. The creamer is up to you… I just added milk to keep it simple. So if you’re craving a refreshing caffeine kick, here’s your recipe!
- 1 cup coffee grounds
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Coconut Spiced rum (2 ounces for each serving of iced coffee)
- Your choice of creamer and/or sweetener
- Place coffee grounds and water in a container.
- Cover container and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- This will create a delicious iced coffee that you can enjoy during the hot summer days.
- Simply strain the coffee mixture into a pitcher, adding ice and your favorite rum.
- Don’t forget to add creamer and sweetener to taste!