20 Delicious Iced Coffee Recipes to Make at Home
10-Vanilla Caramel Iced Coffee Recipe is So Refreshing! :
Who doesn’t love a refreshing cold glass of water on a hot day? But sometimes, you just need a little pick-me-up. This easy iced coffee recipe is perfect for when you need a caffeine boost but don’t want to spend a lot of money. Plus, it makes plenty for free refills!
- 4 cups of regular or decaf coffee, brewed and at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of french vanilla creamer (or your favorite flavored creamer)
- 1 cup of half & half or milk
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- In a small saucepan, add all the ingredients except the coffee and ice.
- Stir frequently, allowing the caramel to melt.
- Keep stirring often so the caramel doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Keep simmering until all ingredients are well blended.
- The baking cocoa may settle as small dark flecks.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine the coffee and the caramel cocoa mixture in a blender.
- Add the ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving:
CALORIES: 184TOTAL FAT: 11gSATURATED FAT: 5gCHOLESTEROL: 23mgSODIUM: 51mgCARBOHYDRATES: 20gSUGAR: 17gPROTEIN: 2g