20 Delicious Iced Coffee Recipes to Make at Home
Do you love iced coffee? I’m excited to share 20 of my favorite easy iced coffee recipes with you! It’s the perfect drink to enjoy all year round – whether you’re sitting in the sun or bundled up in the cold! Coffee is a great idea any time of day.
There’s nothing I hate more than spending extra money on iced coffee from the café. But with these recipes, you can make delicious iced coffee without spending any extra cash. I’ve been making my own iced coffee this way for a couple of years now, and it’s one of my favorite ways to get my caffeine fix. All you need is coffee, ice, and a way to make coffee ice cubes (ice cube trays or a large container). If you want it to be even easier, you can make homemade coffee concentrate by pouring room temperature black coffee into a large container and refrigerating it.
I either top off my coffee pot with more grounds or brew a fresh pot of coffee.
What type of coffee should I use to make the perfect iced coffee recipe?
- Good quality strong coffee, such as dark roast coffee made in cold water.
- Plenty of ice
- Tall glasses or a large mason jar
- cup of milk of choice: sweet cream, coconut milk, whole milk, almond milk, etc.
- Ingredients such as cocoa powder, maple syrup, brown sugar, coconut sugar, coffee syrup
The perfect way to get your coffee fix is with these delicious recipes that are all inspired by your favorite coffee shop drinks!
How to Make Iced Coffee in 20 Unique recipes :
Do you love iced coffee? If so, you’ll love these 20 easy recipes you can enjoy all year round!
1-Spicy Iced Coffee Latte :
Why You’ll Love This Spicy Iced Coffee with Dulce de Leche:
- Firstly, it’s refreshing and sweet, with a spicy kick that will tantalize your taste buds.
- The unexpected flavor combo works surprisingly well together.
- It’s also budget-friendly, since making it at home will save you some money.
- Perfect on hot summer days, it’s also convenient to have a batch in your fridge so you can enjoy it anytime.
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee
- 4 cups boiling water
- 8 red dry hot peppers
- 1 cup light cream
- 3 tablespoons dulce de leche
- ice cubes